This charming home, nestled within the picturesque and highly sort after Heathcote East, boasts character from the moment you walk in the front door.
Situated on two levels, this natural light filled residence consists of 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 2 living areas.
An enviable kitchen with 40mm granite bench tops is complete with both gas and electric stainless steel cooking appliances.
A study nook tucked neatly behind a rustic barn door is just one of the many features this home has to offer.
Seamless flow from the front door leads to a large alfresco dining and lounge area which is perfect for entertaining all year round.
Cool down in the summer months in the oversized swimming pool or get warm and cosy by the outside fire pit on those chilly winter nights.
Set on a level 868m2, this property is mere metres away from the Royal National Park. Go and explore the endless trails of which include the beautiful Karloo Pools and Uloola Falls. All this and more, right on your very own doorstep.
Now on the market and ready for its new family to call home, an inspection of this exceptional property is highly recommended.
- North facing aspect, with an oversized swimming pool
- Offering striking timber floors and a bright, functional floorplan
- Expansive designer kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and breakfast bar
- Multiple open plan formal & informal living spaces
- Three generous bedrooms on the entry level with built in robes
- Private parents retreat on the second level featuring spacious robe and ensuite
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath, shower and skylight
- Air Conditioning, generous internal laundry, powder room, single lock-up garage and garden shed
- Large sliding doors open onto the undercover entertaining deck perfect for entertaining
- Manicured gardens frame the inground pool complete with spa plus fire pit
- Walking distance to Heathcote Public School, Heathcote High School and train station
Council Rates: $533.80 per quarter (approx.)
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections