To arrange a private inspection, please contact Lucy Stylianou on 0425 303 771.
Peacefully positioned in a quiet street in the highly desirable location of Kareela, this four-bedroom family home has recently renovated and enjoys stunning district views of Kareela and Oyster Bay.
Flooded with an abundance of natural light, the home features neutral interiors, polished floorboards and offers a spacious floorplan with multiple living and family areas over the two levels, perfect for the growing family.
The home features a contemporary gourmet kitchen showcasing stone bench tops and quality appliances, modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and four generous sized bedrooms including master suite offering stunning ensuite.
The outdoors offers a private yard complete with manicured gardens and sparkling inground pool, perfect for entertaining.
Additional features include spacious internal laundry, oversized single garage with loads of storage, driveway parking and conveniently located approximately 950m to Kareela Shopping Village, 650m to Kareela Public School and 3.2km to Gymea Technology High School.
- District views overlooking Kareela and Oyster Bay from the second level
- Immaculately maintained, renovated family home
- Light filled, neutral interiors showcasing stunning polished floorboards
- Renovated gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Four generous sized bedrooms, three with built in robes
- Main bedroom offering ensuite
- Modern bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Outdoors offers a private yard complete with sparkling inground pool
- Oversized single garage with loads of storage and driveway parking
- Approx. 140m to bus stop, 950m to Kareela Shopping Village and 2.2km to Kareela Golf Club
- Approx. 650m to Kareela Public School and 3.2km to Gymea Technology High School
Council Rates: $455.40 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $374.41 per quarter (approx.)
Pre purchase pest and building inspection link here -
The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections