This beautifully presented double brick townhouse is positioned within a boutique complex of only 10, located in the heart of Kirrawee, and is only 8 years young!
This home will impress anybody looking for modern living and convenience of being only a short walk away to both Gymea & Kirrawee villages, quality schools and transport options.
The entry level features a modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and a gas cook top, spacious open plan living and dining zones, direct access to the rear north facing courtyard and grassed front yard, perfect for entertaining options all year round.
Upstairs offers three bedrooms of accommodation, master with double robes and its own ensuite & balcony. The main bathroom is oversized with a shower/bath and plenty of cupboard space.
Downstairs offers a massive 66sqm triple garage, remote garage access and internal access to the townhouse.
- Only one common wall
- Kitchen boasts ample bench & storage space with gas cooking
- Seamlessly flowing open plan living & dining area
- Master bed with double built ins, ensuite & balcony
- Internal laundry with w/c
- Internal access to oversized triple garage
Council Rates: $267.80 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $179.80 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $765.00 per quarter (approx.)
* Strata report - https://www.homesafeinspections.com.au/strata-report-details/0130f219-e76b-42e5-e903-08d8dd01c261
*Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information. Some photos are of the mirror image townhouse.
Pre-Register for Inspections