Located in a peaceful tree lined street, this beautifully renovated home stands on approximately 607sqms and offers a great opportunity to secure a wonderful family home. Featuring an open plan living & dining zone, polished timber floorboards, spacious modern kitchen with an island bench top & built in bench seat, timber bi-fold doors which open up to a spacious covered entertainers deck, including built in BBQ, overlooking the level grassed yard.
Offering three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built robes, an oversized main bathroom with separate shower and tub, an internal laundry & second bathroom.
Additional features include high ceilings, split system air conditioner, ceiling fans, landscaped gardens, free standing garage, garden shed, plenty of off street car accommodation. Positioned approximately 550m to Yowie Bay Public School, 950m to Yowie Bay Boat Ramp, 1.2km to Miranda Train Station & 500m to the Friendly Grocer Corner Store.
- Beautifully renovated throughout
- Quiet tree lined street
- Split system air conditioner & ceiling fans
- High ceilings, polished floorboards
- Large covered entertaining, built in BBQ
- Land size 607 sqms (approx.)
- Potential re-development (STCA)
Council rates - $ 512.70 pq (approx.)
Water rates - $ 285.11 pq (approx.)
* Pest & building report available here - https://www.homesafeinspections.com.au/building-report-details/74d546ad-084d-415a-5d17-08d8fa6bf256
*Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections