Ideally positioned in the south of Sutherland this original three bedroom cottage has been beautifully maintained over the years, and is set on approximately 670sqms. Offering three bedrooms of accommodation, separate lounge and dining zones, original kitchen and bathroom, and a sunroof overlooking the sun drenched pool and national park views.
Additional features include wide clearance access to the free standing single garage, external access laundry and separate toilet and a wide frontage of approximately 16.7m.
- Original three bedroom family home
- 670sqms with a 16.7m frontage (approx)
- Large grassed yard, in ground pool
- Wide access to lock up garage
- National Park views
- Loads of potential to add value
- 1.0km to Sutherland Train Station
- 450m to Sutherland Leisure Centre & Pools
- 750m to Sutherland Public School
- 700m to St Patricks College
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections