Built to the highest standards, this stunning Torrens title residence is bound to impress with its high ceilings, quality finishes and premium inclusions.
Flooded with an abundance of natural light, the entry level features a spacious free flowing layout comprising of powder room, large laundry, open plan lounge, dining and designer kitchen boasting stunning Caesar stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances. The floorplan offers a seamless indoor/outdoor integration to the covered alfresco area overlooking the level lush yard, perfect for entertaining.
The second level boasts three spacious bedrooms of accommodation, two with built in robes, oversized master suite featuring walk in robe and ensuite plus designer main bathroom with free-standing bath, shower and toilet.
Additional high-end inclusions consist of premium natural timber flooring on the second level and stairs, sound reduction Germany made uPVC double glazed windows, ducted air conditioning throughout plus the financial and environmental benefits of solar energy with the 36 Solar panels, 2 inverters and 1 monitor.
Adding to the convenience is the internal access to the automatic single lock up garage and located approximately 750m walk to Kirrawee Train Station, 650m to South Village Shops, cafes and restaurants, 500m to Sutherland North Public School and 1.4km to Gymea Technology High School.
- Torrens title duplex featuring high ceilings, double glazed windows, quality natural timber flooring & 36 Solar panels
- Open plan lounge & dining offering a seamless indoor/outdoor integration to the large alfresco outdoor dining & level lush yard
- Modern gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops & quality stainless steel appliances
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes, master complete with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Designer main bathroom with free-standing bath, shower & toilet
- Level grass yard with immaculate gardens, bathed in natural sunlight
- Internal laundry with outdoor access plus extra toilet/powder room
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout plus under stair storage
- Single lock up garage with internal access, ample storage plus extra off-street parking
- Located approx. 750m walk to Kirrawee Train Station, 650m to South Village Shops, cafes & restaurants & surrounded by a selection of schools
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information. All distances are approximates.
Pre-Register for Inspections