Peacefully located in a highly sought-after tree-lined street overlooking the tranquil fairways of Woolooware Golf Course, this appealing and versatile home offers a superb floorplan that will perfectly accommodate any growing family or fulfil the plans if you're looking to do a duplex development STCA as it is situated on a generous 682.9sqm block.
This beautiful family home has been thoughtfully modernised and immaculately kept by the current owners. Blending a wonderful balance of neutral colour tones, polished timber floors, an incredible chefs kitchen featuring an oversized island benchtop, plus an open plan living and dining area offering a wonderful flow to the covered entertaining deck, overlooking the spacious, sun drenched grass yard and Woolooware Golf Course.
Flawlessly presented, the floor plan boasts three bedrooms fitted with built-ins and fans plus a parents/teenager retreat complete with fourth bedroom, ensuite, spacious living area and kitchenette. Additionally, the home features a well-appointed main bathroom, internal laundry with w/c, and single lock up garage with workshop plus driveway parking.
Offering an idyllic family lifestyle with your choice of beautiful Cronulla beaches, golf course, shops, restaurants, and schools just minutes away.
- R2 Zoning, Land size approx. 682.9sqm with rare development opportunity with enormous growth prospects
- Stunning timber floors, light filled neutral interiors and stylish finishes throughout
- Gourmet Chefs kitchen boasting spacious Caesar stone bench tops and quality appliances including gas cook top
- Parents/teenager retreat featuring spacious living area, kitchenette and main bedroom with ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Seamless flow to outdoor entertaining deck, overlooking the spacious, sun drenched grass yard and tranquil fairways of Woolooware Golf Course
- Internal laundry, w/c, single lock up garage complete with workshop plus driveway parking
- Conveniently located approx. 600m to Woolooware Public School, 700m to Woolooware High School, 650m to Woolooware train station, and 2.2km to your choice of tranquil bays and beaches
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections