This idyllic residence is perfectly positioned on a spacious 820 sqm block, and offers an unrivalled lifestyle of comfort, charm and space in a breathtaking natural setting featuring established gardens and picturesque bush and valley views. The many features of this four bedroom, three bathroom home are designed to relax and entertain year round.
From the moment you enter, you are met with an inviting homely feel. The stunning Tasmanian Oak cathedral ceilings and expansive family friendly floor plan offer an immense sense of light and space.
The entry level of the home features a home office, three well-appointed bedrooms all with built in robes, and modern bathrooms. The living, dining and kitchen areas feature extensive east facing glass that fills the space with natural light and perfectly frames the lush bush outlook. These spaces flow effortlessly onto the large entertaining balcony that overlook mature native gardens and provides extensive uninterrupted bush views. The gourmet kitchen features Quantum Quartz stone bench tops; Miele, Smeg and Bosch appliances; and plenty of bench space.
Designed so that you can relax and entertain from the comfort of your home, the lower level offers a spacious, living area, large fourth bedroom with walk in robe, laundry, separate toilet and shower. There is easy access to the rear entertainers’ deck showcasing an outdoor spa and magnificent views of the night sky.
Additionally, the home features extensive storage options, retractable ceiling fans, two Daikin split system A/C, cedar framed windows, parking for up to four vehicles, rain water tanks and solar hot water system.
An ideal escape from busy Sydney living, with a fire trail at the rear of the property to enjoy leisurely bush walks into the valleys and adjacent Woronora River. Adults and children will both enjoy the short walk to the nearby playground which showcases city views.
Conveniently located to an array of sought after schools: approx. 230m to Inaburra K-12 school, 650m to Bangor Primary school, 1.2km to Holy Family Primary/Aquinas Catholic College, 500m to Bangor shops and 2km to Menai Marketplace.
- Spacious residence featuring stunning Tasmanian Oak cathedral ceilings and family friendly floor plan
- Gourmet kitchen showcasing Quantum Quartz stone bench tops, quality appliances and plenty of bench space
- Three bedrooms including master suite with en-suite plus study, lounge, dining, kitchen and family room on the entry level
- Lower level featuring spacious living area, large fourth bedroom with walk in robe, laundry, separate toilet, and shower
- Huge balcony overlooking mature native gardens offering uninterrupted bush views, perfect for year-round entertaining
- Separate rear entertainers’ deck showcasing outdoor spa and offers magnificent views in the evening of the night sky
- Extensive storage options, two Daikin split system A/C, retractable ceiling fans, cedar framed windows, parking for up to four vehicles, rain water tanks, solar hot water system
- Access to fire trail at the rear of the property to enjoy leisurely bush walks to a range of great tracks in the valleys and adjacent Woronora River
- Short walk to playground which showcases city views
- Conveniently located to sought after schools, beaches, restaurants, shopping and major transport
Building & Pest Report available here: https://www.homesafeinspections.com.au/building-report-details/368297f4-35af-4923-88c9-08d976876677
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections