To arrange a private inspection, please contact Rhonda Mikha on 0455 619 725 or John Daewoud on 0405 001 654.
Peacefully nestled in a well maintained, boutique complex of eight, this double brick townhouse promises an exceptional lifestyle of low maintenance convenience and offers a great opportunity for investors or first home buyers. The property showcases a desirable floor plan with functional living over two levels, while offering peace and privacy.
Featuring three bedrooms of accommodation, main with walk in robe, upstairs private balcony overlooking courtyard, updated bathroom, neat kitchen with quality appliances, separate living and dining plus spacious, private sun-drenched courtyard and garden shed.
Adding to the convenience, the home comes complete with internal laundry, additional w/c downstairs and secure single garage with internal access and plenty of storage. Ideally located for ultra-convenience, it's located close to local shops, schools and parks, Merrylands High School, Cerdon College and St Margaret Marys Primary all within walking distance.
**Currently leased to a great tenant for $450pw until 11th June 2021 who would love the opportunity to extend the lease.
- Double brick townhouse in well maintained boutique block of eight
- Great opportunity for investors or first home buyers
- Three bedrooms of accommodation, main with walk in robe
- Neat kitchen with quality appliances
- Upstairs private balcony overlooking courtyard
- Updated bathroom with additional toilet downstairs
- Private, paved sun-drenched courtyard and garden shed
- Secure single garage with internal access and plenty of storage
- Approx. 120m to bus stop, 1km to Central Gardens Nature Reserve and 2.1km to Stockland Merrylands shopping centre, cafes and restaurants
- Approx. 600m to Cerdon College, 800m to Merrylands High School and 1.8km to St Margaret Marys Primary
Strata Rates: $700.00 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $311.55 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $78.78 per quarter (approx.)
*Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections